Rainwater collection and harvesting is an essential component of life in the islands. BCE provides consultation and design for rainwater harvesting systems for both residential and large-scale resort development projects, including sizing and construction documents.
In addition, BCE offers feasibility and alternatives analysis for development plans and provides professional civil and water resource engineering for projects as licensed professional engineers in the United States Virgin Islands.
Stormwater management, erosion and sediment control planning and urban floodplain management are critical for protecting aquatic resources and infrastructure. BCE offers full scale watershed analysis and hydrologic modelling to support stormwater and floodplain management objectives, restoration projects and shoreline stabilization efforts.
Representative Projects for Scott C. Blossom P.E. (USVI)
- Lindbergh Bay Stormwater Consulting (St. Thomas)
- St. John Private Conference Facility Site Design (St. John)
- Sugar Estate Site and Stormwater Plan, St. Thomas, USVI
- Sugar Estates Accessibility Analysis (St. Thomas)*
- Yacht Haven Grande St. Thomas Hotel Site Plans (St. Thomas)*
- Ritz Carlton Site and Stormwater Plans (St. John, USVI)
- USVI Research and Technology Park Site and Stormwater Plan (St. Croix)
- Westin Resort Hydrology and Site Retrofit (St. John, USVI)
- Private Residence, St. Thomas, USVI
- Private Residence, St. John USVI
- St. Croix Cinema, St. Croix, USVI
- White bay, Jost Van Dyke, BVI*
- Port of Mandal, St. John, USVI
- St. Thomas Yacht Club, St. Thomas USVI
- Frenchman's Resort, St. Thomas, USVI
- Brisa Feasibility Study, St. Thomas USVI
- Pond Bay, St. Thomas, USVI
- Seven Hills, Stormwater & Community Meetings, St. Croix, USVI