BCE proudly provides engineering support for multiple facets of the energy sector including civil studies and water resources engineering for linear utilities, transmission lines, solar connector lines and supporting infrastructure.
Our services range from upfront feasibility to support of routing and siting, in addition to on site inspections for compliance during and after construction.
Our engineers and certified stormwater combined administrators routinely conduct hydrologic and hydraulic evaluations to support energy infrastructure projects and identify efficient and compliant construction and long term restoration strategies.
Recent Renewable Energy Projects
- Harts Mill Solar Connector, Greenville, NC
- Sockman Substation Solar Connect, Northampton County, NC
- Hoggard Mill Solar Connector
- Pine Glade Tap Line, Orange County, VA
- Evergreen Mills, Stormwater Management Plan, Loudoun County, Virginia
- Stormwater Support, Waynesboro, Virginia
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Review, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Cool Springs – Hathaway Shield Wire Replacement, Nash County, North Carolina
- Pole and Fiber Replacement, Orange and Spotsylvania Counties, VA
We enjoyed our teaming experience with Blossom Consulting and Engineering inc. and look forward to future opportunities to work with them again. They met project goals and timelines within budget, in a safe and efficient manner.
Your work was very instrumental in the overall project and look forward to working more with your firm in the future.
Continued engagement both in the SAME Hampton Roads Post and Old Dominion University place him in a critical spot to support SAME’s top goals of enhancing Industry USG engagement, developing leaders for the profession and producing STEM professionals for the Nation.
I had an endless stream of questions as we navigated this relatively complex process. BCE was incredibly patient, consistently responsive and demonstrated an invaluable depth of knowledge as he shepherded our project through the design and approval processes. As a result I am pleased to recommend Blossom Consulting & Engineering, without any reservations.