BCE is a civil and water resource engineering firm specialized in providing consulting and engineering services for Private, State and Federal Projects.
BCE’s expertise is specifically focused on water resource and civil engineering services that are critical for facility maintenance and long term stability.
Our prior experience includes hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for flood damage reduction, stormwater management and ecosystem restoration on a variety of military installations, in addition to coastal shoreline protection.
BCE’s engineers and staff have specialized training in stream restoration, dam safety and watershed modelling and provide these services in the interest of national security and community safety.
Our goal is to contribute to the overall improvement of community infrastructure.
As active sustaining members of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) and members of the Certified Floodplain Manager community, BCE works in a team environment when necessary to address a range in scale of projects.
- Small Business (SB)
- SWaM Certification Number: 723564
- Certification Expiration Date: 4/15/2025
- CAGE Code: 7TTX3
- DUNS Number: 080444062
Select List of Recent Federal Projects
- Naval Warfare Support Center, Dahlgren, Virginia / Constructed Wetlands & Shoreline Stabilization
- Undisclosed DoD Facilities, Hampton Roads, Virginia / Stormwater Management, Living Shorelines and Breakwater Design
- Ft. Eustis, Newport News, Virginia / Erosion and Sediment Control Planning, Stormwater Management, Traffic Control Planning
- Ft. Bragg, North Carolina / GIS Based Infrastructure and Watershed Assessments, Stormwater Design
- Fort Bragg | North Carolina
- Westmoreland County, VA
- Ft. Eustis, Newport News, VA
We enjoyed our teaming experience with Blossom Consulting and Engineering inc. and look forward to future opportunities to work with them again. They met project goals and timelines within budget, in a safe and efficient manner.
Your work was very instrumental in the overall project and look forward to working more with your firm in the future.
Continued engagement both in the SAME Hampton Roads Post and Old Dominion University place him in a critical spot to support SAME’s top goals of enhancing Industry USG engagement, developing leaders for the profession and producing STEM professionals for the Nation.
I had an endless stream of questions as we navigated this relatively complex process. BCE was incredibly patient, consistently responsive and demonstrated an invaluable depth of knowledge as he shepherded our project through the design and approval processes. As a result I am pleased to recommend Blossom Consulting & Engineering, without any reservations.