Evergreen Mills is a rapidly developing mixed use area adjacent to Evergreen Commerce Center and multiple large scale data centers, including Amazon and Google in Loudoun County. This project consisted of a new 230kV transmission line between Evergreen Mills substation and existing transmission lines near the Yardley Ridge Substation.
To evaluate the watershed condition in both pre and post development conditions, BCE assessed and model the sub watersheds contributing to the site and utilized results in site and stormwater designs.
- Site Assessment & GIS Data Collection
- Urban Hydrology, TR-55 Based Hydrologic Routings
- Outfall Assessment
- Virginia Runoff Reduction Methodology
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Energy Balance
- Stream Bank Stabilization
- Nutrient Credit Calculations